Monday, June 7, 2010

Long live ice cream! Dairy & egg free of course...

Since becoming vegan, I thought I would have to say goodbye to my love of ice cream.  I figured good ice cream could only be made from dairy & eggs and I resigned that this was just the way it had to be... to give up ice cream for good.  I was wrong.  I have discovered Turtle Mountain frozen desserts.  They are vegan and sooo good.  I found them at a specialty store and then recently found them at my local small grocery store.  So readily available.. could that not be a good thing?  (thinking of my waistline here)

I've tried their Purely Decadent made with COCONUT MILK Mint Chip, Gluten Free Cookie Dough, So Delicious made with Coconut Milk Coconut Almond Bar, and Organic So Delicious™ Dairy Free Mint Marble Fudge - loved them all.  Now if I can only get my hands on their Cherry Nirvana...

Becoming vegan these days is getting easier and easier with so many great and healthier alternatives to animal products.  Why stay omnivore?

No comments:

Post a Comment