Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Body Bar Soap

I've been on the hunt for a really good vegan soap for a while now.  I'm very picky.  I want it to smell great, last long and be of good value with great ingredients.  I also want it to be made in Canada and be 100% cruelty-free (meaning no animal ingredients (which most soaps are) and no animal testing).  I think I hit the jackpot today.  I purchased NBW's (Nature's Body Works) Gentle Natural Glycerine Soap in "Desire" from our local holistic market.  NBW is a small Canadian company based out of Guelph, Ontario that make vegan spa products.  If all goes well in my experience with their soap, I am going to branch out and try their lip balms and sun protection.

Update:  These soaps are the best!  I've tried several of their other soap varieties and was very pleased.  This is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment